Can someone please do me a favor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Even though I know this just for traded only, could someone please burn me a c.d. with U2 songs I don't already have? And then could you please mail it to me? I would trade a U2 c.d. but the only rare one I have is U27, if that would work, could I burn it? Anyways, it's fine if this is not going to work out. Well, here are the U2 songs I would like to be on a burnt c.d. {The songs that you aren't able to find or do are fine with me.}

1. Lady With The Spinning Head

2. Salome

3. Spanish Eyes

4. A Celebration

5. Bass Trap

6. Falling At Your Feet

7. Dancin' Shoes

8. Holy Joe

9. Never Let Me Go

10. Your Blue Room

11. North And South Of the River

12. Staless

13. The Ground Beneath Her Feet

14. The Three Sunrises

15. Touch

16. Everlasting Love

17. Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad

Thanks! Please do what you can do because it's a pretty long list of songs!

Last edited:
Houston, Texas. {Actually Katy, it's a small city right next door to Houston.}

Okay...I have the following available on my PC right now to upload...I don't think I will waste your time trying to send you a CD-R, since I don't really trust overseas mail after some Bootlegs LCK sent me took four months to arrive, and the parcel arrived with christmassy stamps and a post mark for the week it was in the middle of march! So I'm trying to upload them to my Yahoo briefcase....:)

Cute Irish Bono said:

1. Lady With The Spinning Head

2. Salome

3. Spanish Eyes

5. Bass Trap

10. Your Blue Room

11. North And South Of the River

13. The Ground Beneath Her Feet

14. The Three Sunrises

15. Touch

16. Everlasting Love

A Celebration- I deleted because I already burnt it to disc to free space and didn't think I'd need it...I have a Live Version from the BBC. Excellent Soundboard...but not the studio, which is probably what you're after...

Lady with the Spinning Head- I have the Extended Dance Mix, which is practically the same...but will try and locate the original for you...

*Update* Sorry. Yahoo have obviously disabled my file! Since I was uploading MP3s, they appear to have closed the folder! Let's hope a friendly American can provide you with what you need.

Hi :wave:,
I could do that for you (even if I'm not from the US :wink: ).
Email me your address and the cd-r will be on her way. :)

my computer is dead so i can't help you

it seems that pretty much everything you're looking for is available on some b-sides or singles disc...why couldn't you just go to the record store and buy the cds?

Thanks so much Wild Honey 7! And I do live in the U.S.A. I'll email you, o.k.?

IWasBored said:
...it seems that pretty much everything you're looking for is available on some b-sides or singles disc...why couldn't you just go to the record store and buy the cds?

That is a good point...

IWasBored said:

it seems that pretty much everything you're looking for is available on some b-sides or singles disc...why couldn't you just go to the record store and buy the cds?

That is indeed a good point. Sorry it didn't come to my mind earlier, just wanted to help.
Guess it would be "better" if I didn't burn that cd-r.....most of these songs should still be available somewhere!:yes:

Last edited:
I looked for singles, Passengers, and The Million Dollar Hotel c.d. at Best Buy but it wasn't there. And maybe it wouldn't even be at Amazon.com, also I have specfic songs I would like and a single only has one song on it that I am looking for. Do you know of any places where I could get rare U2 c.d.s and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom