Bvlgari Quadrato Line Trio for sell (Bv 610 - 612 - 551)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhosGonnaRide

The Fly
I’m selling three pairs of sunglasses of the famous brand Bvlgari

This trio belongs to famous models Bvlgari, Quadratto Line - The most beautiful and distinct ones for all the occasions!

Bvlgari 610 – The most famous and rare Bono’s sunglasses (The model and its color light blue). They’re in near perfect conditions. Little scratches on lenses (don’t affect vision) but no cracks at all.The glasses are perfect to wear.See pictures.
Colour: Light Blue
Size: Unique
Bridge: Unique

Bvlgari 612 - used but in very good condition as you can see in the photos. Without any cracks on glasses. With original case. They are magnificent and beautiful. They are also the perfect partner for those who have the 610 model.
Color - Blue
Size: 69
Bridge: 15
Temples: 120
Retail Price: € 190

Bvlgari 551 - New with case and cleaning cloth original. They are the aviator model with refined logo Quadratto in the center of the lenses.
Color - Gunmetal/Soft Grey Lenses (103/11)
Size: 66
Bridge: 09
Retail Price: € 195

Price for the "trio" - € 500

Note: Do not sell separately. The price I'm asking for, is basically for the 610 model (check past ebay auctions of values for the 610 in light blue color)

Models 551 and 612 are basically an offer.

This will probably be one of the last chances of achieving the so acclaimed 610 light blue. The Iconic Bono Sunglasses

Shipping is free and is made by registered mail with tracking number.

Any questions please contact to flyporto24@gmail.com

I’m selling three pairs of sunglasses of the famous brand Bvlgari

This trio belongs to famous models Bvlgari, Quadratto Line - The most beautiful and distinct ones for all the occasions!

Bvlgari 610 – They’re in near perfect conditions. Little scratches on lenses (don’t affect vision) but no cracks at all.The glasses are perfect to wear.See pictures.
Colour: Light Blue
Size: Unique
Bridge: Unique

Bvlgari 612 - used but in very good condition as you can see in the photos. Without any cracks on glasses. With original case. They are magnificent and beautiful. They are also the perfect partner for those who have the 610 model.
Color - Blue
Size: 69
Bridge: 15
Retail Price: € 190

Bvlgari 551 - New with case and cleaning cloth original. They are the aviator model with refined logo Quadratto in the center of the lenses.
Color - Gunmetal/Soft Grey Lenses (103/11)
Size: 66
Bridge: 09
Retail Price: € 195

Price for the "trio" - € 500

Note: Do not sell separately. The price I'm asking for, is basically for the 610 model (check past ebay auctions of values for the 610 in light blue color)

Models 551 and 612 are basically an offer.

This will probably be one of the last chances of achieving the so acclaimed 610 light blue. The Iconic Bono Sunglasses

Shipping is free and is made by registered mail with tracking number.

Any questions please contact to flyporto24@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom