Building that bootleg collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannonkv

War Child
Hoping to get some help. With the lack of a newer computer to create a DVD collection with, I am looking for recommendations for the best (available ) boots for each tour era.

The second part of my request is would someone (or someones) be able to help me out with perhaps a B&P for the various concerts? I got my first one for the current tour not to long ago and it was really fantastic!!!

If anyone can help me out, you would seriously make my year!!!

Thanks a bunch!

Feel free to e-mail me at shannonkv (at) yah oo (dot com)

Cheers! :)

I'd love to help you out, but I don't have a burner.

Though here are a couple that I have/would recommend:

Boy San Francisco
Joshua Tree LA
ZooTV Sydney
PopMart Mexico
Irving Plaza

I guess should add some info. here just in case it matters...I have heard great things about the Zoo Europa Dublin show (not sure if there was more than one), but would love to have that.

I was hoping to also find something in the Boy era, JT, Pop and Elevation. I do have ZooTV Sydney and all the other official releases, so I guess my goal is to find shows somewhat/slightly different from what I watch day in and day out :D

Thanks again!!!(and thanks to the rockin edge!)

Zoo Europa is not a video bootleg, though there is an audience shot DVD of that show. However, it is a 2 camera audience mix and if you are starting a collection a-fresh, I'd reccommend the following:
Berlin '81
Lorely '83
Syracuse '87
LA '87
Washington '92
Santiago '98
Irving Plaza '00

Ok, thanks RA-D! I have the audio for LA in '87 and it definitely sounds like a kick ass show!

Do you happen to have any of these that you'd be willing to share? :)

I'd add on Dortmund '84 ( i believe it's 84---it's the "fire in dortmund" bootleg). Kick ass show with one of the best performances of Bad I've seen. I don't own it...though I'm hoping to get it soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom