Brooklyn '04 DVD giveaway... with a catch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotcha...so far I have one on the list:

1.)walktothewater@gmail.com
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

I'm gonna wait til they're all 5 full before I mail out. Unless, after a week or something, they aren't all full..then I'll just go ahead and send out the first batch.

Pretty Please?

Hi..

I don't have a high-speed connection.. 56k :( But I would love to see this!! I live in the US. Sadly I don't have a burner or any boots to trade. I can however send a lovely thank you gift to whoever would be so kind in giving me a chance to see it. :) I'd be eternally grateful! Let me know if I qualify.. Thanks...

frost_orchid (at) hotmail.com

Alright so far we have:

1.)walktothewater@gmail.com
2.)ufon@u2.com
3.)ludvic59160@hotmail.com
4.)frost_orchid@hotmail.com
5.)misfit toys

I'll be emailing you guys details soon...

Misfit toys please email me at zwp1@msstate.edu ...thanks!

U2inBigD my copy came saturday and it works great thank you so much for doing this and also to erised for bringing this great show to us :applaud: :applaud: .MTV must be out of their freaking minds to chop up such a brilliant show into less than a half hour :madspit:. Thanks again guys you rock!!

U2NSTLOU said:
U2inBigD my copy came saturday and it works great thank you so much for doing this and also to erised for bringing this great show to us :applaud: :applaud: .MTV must be out of their freaking minds to chop up such a brilliant show into less than a half hour :madspit:. Thanks again guys you rock!!

:yes:

Thank you!

MunkyMan said:
Hey Erised,

I still have not yet received hte DVD. I apologize to all the people who are waiting on me, but there is nothing I can do. Blame Canada Post!!!

mike

I'll send again on Monday... I think I still have your addy.

Slainesaxe said:
I`m based in the UK so could I possibly obtain a copy. I have a dvd burner and will also burn a copy and send it on, here in Europe no probz..

Slainesaxe

claffol36@yahoo.com

uwwedoogie was sent a disc and was supposed to start a European vine for this. Last I heard from him was his post of Jan. 3. in this thread, saying he had received the disc but was having some computer problems. So I have no clue whether that situation has been resolved or not. :shrug:

Unfortunately, some people haven't been very communicative... I still haven't heard from three people as to whether or not they even received my discs. :( So I don't know what to tell people who may have been waiting for discs from those folks... it sure doesn't motivate me to do any future giveaways if people can't follow through with what they signed up to do.

I really do appreciate those that HAVE checked in and come back to give away copies as you've said you would. :yes: Thank you!

MunkyMan, I am going to send you a replacement disc, I just haven't gotten to the post office yet.

Hi everyone....I need to hear songs from The Hersheyville reharsal (06 August 1992)...could anyone help me sending those songs or telling me where i could find it?

Please send them to:

ultracrobat@libero.it

Thanxxxx a lot!!!

Ciao from Claudio

Thank you Achtung Ya'll.. I just received mine today. :) Oh how I wish I could have been there for real.. but this is the next best thing.. Expect something in the mail soon! I can't thank you enough.. thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

x

Re: Brooklyn dvd

MunkyMan said:
Just so all the people I was supposed to foward this disc onto know, I still have not received the disc.

mike

MunkyMan, I have your replacement package ready to go.... so sorry for the looooong delay. :( I've sent you an e-mail to confirm your mailing addy before I send it to you... so please look for that e-mail and respond. For everyone on MunkyMan's Canadian vine, I'm throwing in a lil' something extra to make up for the long delay on my part. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Hey erised would you be able to send me a copy of the DVD as of yet nobody from Europe has sent me a copy or contacted me about it..?? I`ll start a European vine for the dvd no probz as i have the DVd burner...??

Slainesaxe

Back
Top Bottom