Brooklyn '04 dvd CANADIAN TREE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
As the first on the Canadian vine of this tree, when I get the dvd, I will make 5 copies and send them out. Please post here with your email address so I can get a hold of you.

1. Shono
2. Souly

After I send out the 5 copies, it will be up to you to continue this tree.

Thanks

mike

As the first on the Canadian vine of this tree, when I get the dvd, I will make 5 copies and send them out. Please post here with your email address so I can get a hold of you.

1. Shono
2. Souly
3. ethanshoe

Thanks

mike

1. Shono
2. Souly
3. ethanshoe

Thanks

mike

P.s. - This is only for those that live in Canada. Thanks

Last edited:

1. Shono
2. Souly
3. ethanshoe
4. Needle_Chill

Thanks

mike

P.P.S. - I tried to email you needle_chill, but it came back and said that the email account wasn't active. E mail me your address.

mmcgucki@toronto.ca

Last edited:

1. Shono
2. Souly
3. ethanshoe
4. Needle_Chill
5. Angtre01

THE FIRST BRANCH OF THE CANDIAN TREE IS DONE. I WILL SEND OUT THE DISC AFTER I RECEIVE IT.

Thanks

mike

P.P.S. - I tried to email you needle_chill, but it came back and said that the email account wasn't active. E mail me your address.

mmcgucki@toronto.ca

Back
Top Bottom