Bono's Slane Castle Leather Jacket (Replica)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I saw the blog about Bono Elevation jacket : Wow :ohmy: - your Slane castle Jacket is awesome :applaud: .....
.... so I decide to put the picture of my elevation tour jacket custom made by myself
enjoy
71273-albums284-picture2382.jpg

Been thinking about MAYBE Selling my "Slane Castle" jacket... don't really want too but.. i do have my eyes on some other things i could get... maybe make myself another jacket later...

Hi, I saw the blog about Bono Elevation jacket : Wow :ohmy: - your Slane castle Jacket is awesome :applaud: .....
.... so I decide to put the picture of my elevation tour jacket custom made by myself
enjoy
71273-albums284-picture2382.jpg

I'm in love. :love:

What parts did you do? Obviously the chevrons & the star. Did you do any leatherwork, too? Did you follow a pattern, or do it entirely on your own?

First of all I took the measures of the arms and chest cutting in the right place , I had to tighten the sleeves , after I compared many pictures of Bono Jacket during Elevation era to see the exact proportions beetween the silver grades and the shoulder and also the dimension and color of the star, so I made by myself the militar grades using silver leather and for the red star I used a piece of strong red cotton , for the finish seams and zip I ask to a leatherworker :wink: after I will put pictures of others two Jackets one similar to the promo of ATYCLB and the other like the first leg of Elevation tour when bono used a more big punched red star in leather ( not cotton )

71273-albums284-picture2398.jpg

Elevation jacket first leg with my RG 226 -
This is still a model that need to be finished with dark militar grades in strong cotton and with the big red punched star in leather

71273-albums284-picture2396.jpg

Jackets similar to the promo of ATYCLB with my blue Extè

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom