Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno the mod# either. I was searcing for it yesterday. At least I found the brand of these shades:

3438%3A73923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A584775ot1lsi

Bvlgari 546 121/87

bvlgari_546_210.jpg

bvlgari_546.jpg

Well....look who's in this forum...no surprise....Gabe!!!

I work at sunglass hut. I have worked there for the past 4 years. I haven't read all the posts in this thread but Sunglass Hut is owned by Luxottica who is the largest sunglass manufacturer in the world. As a result, they buy brands and manufacture them to sell at their stores. They bought brands like Rayban, Revo, Arnette, Killer Loop, Bvlgari, Miu miu, Prada and at one time Emporio Armani and Georgio Armani.

I haven't researched the shades that Bono has been wearing on tour. Gabe has said that they are GA.........to me they look like a pair of Salvatori Ferragamo shades that the hut used to carry.

That being said.....don't be surprised if there are a few design overlaps between brands. Luxottica makes most of them.

I am a shades fanatic as well.....but I look very different from Bono and thus wear different styles.

Shit...my point of all this was to say that a while back Luxottica gave up the rights to all Armani products. Armani glasses are now (if they exist) are made by someone else.

Last edited:
Blue !! like brit awards 2000 or is it 2001?? the one with 3 songs!! LOL
they are like top of pop in top of Clarence Hotel but in Blue...
Bono shoes??? you got to tell me man!!!
i think im going after now a Peter Grimm Hat ... Yuppy Caiieeee...
Mother F*** like Bruce wills would say!! eh heh eh

really don't know wich model too shoose!! Bono wears lots of them!! but i will try to find the one (or similar) that he uses on Portugal, pics of album and calendar

thanks for the info Lemon, and wich everyone the best of this summer!! i'll have to wait to 14th August!!
LISBON!!!

i believe that that rose is same as red, but can't find the catalogue of that glasses, to see the colors avaiable...
in pic of dayligth and some i saw of grammys the lenses seem very pinky!!!

well, because they are ruby, like the bulgaris were. but the shades on the ebay link i posted a few days ago are really pink :)

i was in first place to bid for these, it's second time for auction, nobody got them last week!! but i didn't had money that time, and the others are cheaper and don't know if color it's diferent because it says:
Brand new pair of designer sunglasses to complete your up to the minute look for Summer. These are one pair of Giorgio Armani sunglasses with pink lenses.

Pink!!!
so i bid for the other pair, and the other says it's new!!!

SOMEONE INTERESTED IN SELL FLY SHADES THAT WERE FOR SAIL 4 YEARS AGO ON U2.COM??

Ohh I see! Youre right.

SOMEONE INTERESTED IN SELLING ALAIN MIKLI SHADES WHICH WERE USED DURING POPMART?

i want some also!!!
orange or yellow, please!!!
if you see more than 1 on e-bay let me know Lemon!!!
you're site is pretty cool, but can't find anymore your collection of shades...
i got dvd vienna 27-07-2001 but didn't saw it enterely, is that one that Mr. Macphisto appears??? e hheh eh
i got also Vienna 16-08-97 but can't find you there!! LOL

if you find other colors on e-bay let me know, i search but don't find so easly as you!!! now searching for black or green!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom