Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I'm looking for the sunglasses Ali's wearing in this pic:
4a84ba6f.jpg

It seems there are some sunglasses experts here, so maybe you'll be able to help me. :)
I think the glasses could be some Gucci, but I'm not sure..

didnt saw yet with those ones
those are not the ones of vertigo video.
someone know what are the shades of Miracle Drug on CDUK??

Mr_LeMon said:
Thats what Bman is wearing:
DG brand new color (H49)

dg2138_h49.jpg

Those are definitely the ones in the vertigo video and ABOY - i'm not sure of the shade, but they're definitely D&G shades. . . he still wears the Bvlgari shades now and again - D&G hasn't made him customized ones yet. . .

yes, the frames are these, but color lenses not, see the making the video, during day ligth you can see sometimes they are flash blue, not these ones...

they are not, im trying to find what it is the brand...
there glasses don't have the "net" in the midle of the lense...
and these frames have a like silver clip in the begining of the frame, D&G dont have sush a clip

Yeah you're right.
Maybe they're some kinda mix between the Miu's and the DG's?
:wink:
Seriosly though I do think they look a bit like the miu's because they have the silver clip in the beggining of the frame too.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Okay, this may sound like a bad idea to most of you, but would anyone here willing to send me any Bono-type shades (doesn't matter which style: The Fly, POPMart, Elevation, Vertigo....) for free, please? If anyone want to give away one of your shades to me, please email me: Dragon_316ca@yahoo.ca

(Keep in mind that I'm NOT willing to trade or exchange anything.................)

aha aha ha
yee, can someone also send me a car? doesn't matter if it's a Ferrari, Audi, BWM or what.... for free, please??

Talking about sunglasses, maybe you already know this site..
I discovered it just a few days ago and it's worth checking it; nice cheap replicas of Bono's Guccis if some of you are after them. ;)

www.evolutiongear.com

Last edited:
Does ANYBODY know where we can get the D&G's in the green color, the ones he wore not only 4 the RRHOF ceremony, but at the Top of The Pops gig last fall?

Wot about grammy ones? They are all cool!! How much are they BTW. I want those shoes Bono wears too

starsgoblue said:
The D&G 2138's do come in what they call 'glamour green'

Yeah, but I've never seen a picture of those anywhere.... they have pics of the other colors, but not the glam green. If somebody could confirm this, I'd be grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom