Best of 1990-2000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cnelson

The Fly
Hey ya'll,

I've heard some rumours that I need clarifications on. From what I can tell, U2's best of CD is coming out in three formats: A one disc best of, a two disc limited edition best of, and a two disc limited edition best of with dvd. Is the dvd one going to be released in North America as well as the UK and is it going to be rare. Also, there's two singles of Electrical Storm coming out right? A limited edition and the regular one right? I heard there could be a dvd edition to the single release as well? How are you all buying them? Have you already preorder them through Amazon.com or CDNOW or any place else? Thanks. Any info you can give me would be great.

:scratch:

Hello,

I think the Best Of... CD is coming out in 2 formats. The 1CD version and the limited 2CD version which also includes a free DVD. I don't think the 2CD ltd. version will be split up in a version with and a version without a DVD. However, there are rumours that the Best Of... CD will have a different bonus-track each for the UK, the Japanese and the Australian version. The pan-European and the US version will not have an additional bonus track. However, this is still a rumour. It might also be that the bonus track for the UK/Jap./Aus. are the same.
As for ES, yes, there is a DVD-single coming out (certainly in Australia and Europe). There will also be 2 audio versions, one with 2 remixes of New York and one with Bad/40/Streets... live from Boston. There is yet another rumour that says that Kite might also be a track on this single (on some versions?), however, no details are known at this moment.

C ya!

Marty

Suppose everyone knows about Mysterious Ways track having alternative lyrics on the best of album? Can somebody please send me this track in good quality format? Just the one from the new best of album..

Send to djgeereidy2k@btinternet.com

Cheers..

Hear it on U2.com!

Back
Top Bottom