Basle 1993 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dirtyday

The Fly
has anyone seen the pro shot DVD of the zooropa tour in Basle

Is it any good? I know it exists just there is not much information on it, like with Foxboro 1997. Are there any captures from the 2 shows?

someone has it...u2 just type in U2 Basel 1993 on yahoo...and its on the first returned site i belive

that person has it for trade...

I have these two shows in my collection on VHS- the quality is average as they are high generation but very watchable. There must be perfect copies out there somewhere.

one of the guy having basel and another rare proshot, but from the pomart this time, is a bad trader! so take care...he writes "only rare trades" on his list...

no one have more info? no one have a master or 1st gen VHS of this show? no DVD circulating? :eyebrow:

Excuse me Into the Light- I have stated that I have Basel and Foxboro above- you make it sound like it is me who is this so called 'bad trader'- which I am NOT- many satisfied traders who now have basel and foxboro because of me can confirm this- please clarify your statement.

Thanks

Hello!!

I confirm that BABEL is an excellent trader. In past summer i traded with him and i get VHS tapes from Foxboro and Basel from his collection, shows that i was looking for a long time and he put in my hands :).

This week i close a new trade with him, and i?m sure that he is HONEST.

SalU2

yeah Babel is a good trader

I now have Foxboro and Basel, so its all good!

I don't think that Into the Light spoke about Babel but another guy who has website where he said to have many rare stuffs. Unfortunatly, the one who trade with him, never received their stuffs. This guy was quote in a previous post about "Bad trade" in this forum.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Dirtyday,
Im not one who likes to say bad things about people
because people have lives to live BUT I did get burned for
3/4 DVDs from him also !
so Beware of this Xavier dude. :-0
Rock On !
MIKE

Back
Top Bottom