BASEL 30/6/93 2gen VHS NTSC!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FLYINGU2

Babyface
Hello !!

I get a copy in VHS tape NTSC from a 2gen of this show. I have been watching and quality of image is very good with some little imperfection but sound is very low.
In next days i?m going to transfer to DVD. I have 4 copies from differents sources from this show and this is the best.

Is it this DVD circulating in a best source???

SalU2

I have a few versions of this show- I also have the one you mention- great picture but annoyingly low sound. I also have another one with an OK audio but poor picture and another- OK picture mixed with the audience audio bootleg (a little out of sync at times but my favourite). Please contact me and we could discuss a possible trade, please let me know more about the versions you have.

Contact me through my rare video/DVD webpage.

www.webspawner.com/users/zooropa93/index.html

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Matt!!!

My three old copies from this show are from your source (i traded with you in past). This last copy that i get is better than your copies.

My trader said me that is a 2gen, he sent me his own tape for no lose a gen in trade. Quality is not so good like anothers 2 gen, the problem is the sound that is very,very low.

I think that the Master from this show no is Excellent and have problems with sound an picture no so clear like another videos.

I want to know if there is a better version in traders circle. In the list of a trader he indicates Incoming a 1 gen from this show.

Is there a 1 gen DVD from this show?

SalU2

Hi again Matt!

I have been watching your copies and the sound is better than my new copy but quality image is much better in this new.

I need up volume on TV very high but you hear a background hiss mixed with music:(

SalU2

Hi,

I like to get this DVD :)

Also If someone can get me the DVD & Extract the better Audio
I can sink the Better Audio to the Video & Add Menus & Chapters

Please let me know & Thanks
MIKE

Back
Top Bottom