Bad traders list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldnt trade with the guy from u2mofo.com. I've had up and down experiences with him. There's a thread about it Here.

I dont think there's a list anywhere that I know of.

I have had only one good experience with u2mofo and i tried to trade with him again but he never responded to me and so i go with my friendly interference friends now!!:wink:

We had a one for one trade set up months ago. I sent him the Vegas VCD and never heard from him again. I've sent several "gentle reminder" emails, as he has my first U2 show and I haven't found it anywhere else.

He did take the time to update his website to include the Vegas VCD I sent him, but never sent me my show. :sad:

Here's a quote from his web site...

Do Not rip us off. mofo has a very good name in the U2 trading community so you do not want to piss us off. :eyebrow:

Like O2 said:

He did take the time to update his website to include the Vegas VCD I sent him, but never sent me my show. :sad:

What a :censored: :rant:!! It'll piss me off too much to see the VHS boots I sent him up there (VHS no less!) but I bet he's using them to trade after being dishonest with me.

I wonder if I should spam him, like an email a day? From various accounts? :eyebrow: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom