Asking for a copy of R&H Outtakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
this may be a lot to ask, but ill ask it nonetheless

can someone make me a copy of the r&h outtakes? :reject:

i know there are something like 9 dvds or vcds or something, but i will pay for the blanks and the shipping! promise!

i could offer some audio boots or something, but i dont have much. my email is: jezigster@msn.com

I have what I believe is all the outtakes (4 dvd's). I made copies onto vhs tapes since I don't have a dvd burner and I have 1 set of extra copies. I'm sure dvd is preferred but for now vhs is the only way I can make copies.

As long as shipping is paid for I'll send them to you Discotheque (if you're in the US!). Tape 1 is vol. 1 &2. Tape 2 is vol 3 & 4. I also have another tape of other stuff that I'd include. It's early performances and a concert from Elevation.

If that's not something you're interested in then I'll send them to the next person that wants them. I only have ONE extra copy and right now my dvd's aren't even in my possession. I sent them to someone else to make their own copies so I'm not able to make more at this time.

thanks for the offer arw but i've already talked to another interference-er and arranged to get a copy. i'm sure that someone else here would love those tapes though!

Back
Top Bottom