Are you looking for PopMart in Madison?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Because I've got it. I haven't seen it on many traders' lists (of course, I've just started looking). It's 2 CDRs, from 6/25/97, (Camp Randall Stadium, Madison WI) good to very good audience recording.

I'm interested in getting into the bootleg trading scene, and starting out might be difficult.

If anyone would like to trade for this show, please email me your list (or website) at aliciak1013@yahoo.com. Or, if there are traders out there who feel sorry for the newbies and offer 2-for-1 deals or the like, I'd love to hear from you, too!

You, too ... get it? Ha. I slay me.

Thanks so much!

I already have a copy of that show...but it was my very first U2 experience...what a night!

I don't have many boots myself...the ones I've received are from folks here who extended kind offers when they found out I had no boots. I still don't have a burner...but I might be able to get a friend to burn somethin' of mine that I can give you. I can't make any promises, but I will keep you in mind! :)

Last edited:
Sounds cool -- thank you!

Yeah, it was a great show. I saw them in Madison in '92 as well, but our seats were so crappy I barely remember the show. I shelled out a fistful of cash for 15th row for PopMart, and it was worth every single penny.

Back
Top Bottom