are there any accessories that go well with the U2 iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, I got IT. Thank you, Mom and Dad!

I want to get at least a protective cover for my iPod. I found a clear one that will work well, but I swear I saw products online that were specifically designed with black and red to compliment the U2 iPod. I can't remember where I was at, though. Does anyone know any sites I could be looking at?

Get the cover. An iPod remains new-looking if you care for it.
All I want is a black dock.

I love my car audio adapter - in fact I love it! It's readily available at a Best Buy and plugs into the car's cigarette lighter. It can then be tuned to ANY radio station. Set your car's radio to the same radio station (obviously don't use the strong signals) and play the iPod! It even charges the iPod while playing. Great to have a 1000 songs at my fingertips in my car - I have music for whatever mood I'm in. This is expensive (I think $100+) but worth it if you listen to a lot of your own music in the car.

A black leather case for $30 is also readily available at Best Buy.

Altech Lansing speaker/dock is about $130. It is VERY portable and can run on batteries or AC. It folds up very nicely. While the speakers aren't movable, the portable aspect makes it a great way to play your iPod music anywhere (and since it runs on batteries, it can be played outside). It also charges your iPod.

Lastly, for $30 a little device can be bought that plugs into your iPod and tunes to 4 radio stations. Turn ANY FM receiver to the corresponding radio station and you can now play your iPod through any FM receiver. For example, you can do this with your home stereo, a friend's stereo, portable radio, etc.

Lastly, I also recommend spending $35 for a nice polish kit. The iPod will get scratched and scuffed and this kit will clean, polish and buff - even protect. Worth the $$.

Back
Top Bottom