Another U2 Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DJFungus

The Fly
Same as Tanner_sis... I'm looking to sell some of my U2 stuff. Need the money, am moving soon, got a bunch of duplicate U2 stuff cluttered about that I could get rid of, and really am not much of a U2 fan anymore. And, I know a lot of people are looking for some of this stuff and/or can't find them at their local stores, etc...

If anyone's interested in any of these, send me an email and a price at: sonicfungus98@yahoo.com
I'll be happy to work something out.

Here's my list, so far:

U2 Books:

U2 & I: 1982-2004 (The Anton Corbijn photobook, hardcover)
U2: At the End of the World
U2 Show
U2: The Best of Propaganda
Bono: In Conversation
Into the Heart

Videos:

Achtung Baby / ZooTV "Interference" VHS
Best of 80-90 VHS
Best of 90-00 DVD
Unforgettable Fire Collection VHS
Unforgettable Fire Documentary (with the annoying journalist interviews, non-performance, non-band appearances.) DVD
The Making of the Joshua Tree DVD
Elevation: Live in Boston
U2: Go Home! Live at Slane Castle DVD
PopMart: Live in Mexico City VHS
Vertigo Live in Chicago 2005 DVD (original)

Live in Rotterdam 1984 DVD
Live in Los Angeles 1987
ZooTV: Live in Sydney DVD (Japanese version with the sing-along version of "Lemon", alternate bootleg version)
ZooTV: Live in Sydney VHS (official original)
Vertigo: Live in Chicago DVD
ZooTV Washington DC, 8-16-92
ZooTV Stockholm, Sweden "Dancing ZooTV", 6-10-92
ZooTV Thanksgiving Fox TV Special: (various clips and interviews... much of whats on the ZooTV DVD special, but a few extras)
Rattle and Hum DVD
Rattle and Hum VHS
Bono: Made in Manhattan documentary

"Night and Day" (Music video) DVD
"I've Got You Under My Skin" (Music video) DVD

Audio:

All of the official U2 cd's (also some on cassette still in very good quality.. "Joshua Tree", "Zooropa", "Achtung Baby", and "Unforgettable Fire".)

Live:
U2: Live in Philadelphia 10-16-05
Philadelphia ZooTV sept. 1992

Achtung Baby Outtakes (Salome Tapes)

Miscellaneous:

1 Vertigo Tour Programme
1 Vertigo Tour shirt (with the "V" and the band around it.)
U2 vertigo tour merch bag (lol)

Magazines:

Time Magazine - "Persons of the Year" Dec.2005/Jan.2006 issue featuring Bono and Bill and Melinda Gates on the cover.

GUITAR WORLD Magazine - featuring The Edge (Edge on Cover too).
Special Collectors Edition, with CD. 2005

SPIN magazine - 20th Anniversary Special "The 100 Records That Changed Your Life", featuring Dr. Dre, Bono, and Beck on the cover. 2005

ROLLING STONE - Nov. 3, 2005 issue with Bono on the cover.

ROLLING STONE - May 18-June 1, 2006 issue. 1000th Issue special with the 3-D cover, featuring Bono.

ROLLING STONE - Feb. 9, 2006 issue.
"The Passion of Kanye West" on cover.. featuring added on "Grammy Preview" booklet with some U2 stuff.

Last edited:
Also, I have a 30GB white, video Ipod (Non-U2) that I am thinking of getting rid of. I needed more GB's and got a new one, and well... not sure what to do with the other one anymore. So, if anyone's interested in that, lemme know

Also, I forgot to add "Under a Blood Red Sky" VHS to the list. Still in good shape and all.

Back
Top Bottom