Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lobovox, Hi everyone , Thanks for your confidence,
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!
Today I got the ROMEO GIGLI 226 Red Orange and Green
below you can see the picture of the Green, very beautiful.
I will contact all the name of my list privately with details of payment and spedition
71273-albums284-picture2128.jpg

71273-albums284-picture2127.jpg

dam those are nice. too bad i cant afford right now....

Don´t worry for me burning
I´m very glad with my new pairs of RG226 green and orange (or whatever they are) :sexywink:
Good dreams for all :wave:

So...you are selling AO7s, 2M2s, or both? I don't care what anyone says, neither of those two models is in any way a red lens, sorry. They are both orange, different shades. The entire "red" vs "orange" issue has been caused by some ebayers or other retailers with wrong descriptions.

And I think your photo that you posted earlier is NOT a 2M2 but an A07...is it a stock photo or one that you took? Doesn't matter to me, because they are both clearly orange lenses.

Finally...the RED that Bono wore are 2M5s. Depending on the light they are light pink, red, burgundy, maroon, whatever you want to call it. They have siver frames. Neither the A07 or the 2M5s are those glasses.

----

Agreed.

As we've discussed here over and over, neither of these are truly red lenses. They are different shades of orange. I have had both of these. The ones with the silver rims are orange/brown/rust.

The ones with the gold rims are a more vibrant bright orange. If there ever was red, neither of these are them.

As for the ones referred to as maroon or purple, trust me, they are the pink ones w/ silver rims. I have these and they appear quite varied depending on the lighting.

New D&G 2138-G49

I recieved my D&G 2138 today
They arrived in perfect mint condition
from Italy in 5 days. Many thanks to
Moreno, aka( Burning Flag ). I appreciate
it alot , your the man.
Aloha Nui :applaud::up:

Hey Honey!

Sure, I was waiting for lobo to answer before posting a link who might be useless.

Now, if you're interested in those cheap copies, here is the link :

Terminator S/D Sunglasses ~ New In Package en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 27-août-10 18:33:37 Paris)

Once again, the lenses are BLACK, and the copies are indeed cheap ,I know that for a fact, having bought a pair a while ago for fun.

If you want to search for some more, just type in "terminator sunglasses".

If you want a little closer to the mark, try these (they have that little gap between the lenses and the rims like the K-Mart ones) - but only in black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320484245883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

True, they are very cheap replicas but the question is, can someone fine these in yellow?

The ones I listed do have the gap too :)

I bought from this seller a while ago.

Mine look like this :

dsc02591b.jpg

Thank you Moon and Sound. You are bibles :)
But I really want them in yellow, even if they are replicas.
Other idea ?
I have tried to contact the seller. We will see if he can have other colors...
Regards to all of you.

Hello everyone :wave:
Could you put some pics of RG226 pink or Bono wearing these? :cute:
Thanks in advance :sexywink:

Attention: HONEY (and everyone else).....

Here's a little tip if you're searching for a photo of Bono wearing whatever shades you're thinking of.

Go to: gettyimages.com

It seems to be a like a Reuters-type news service for media...

(In my case, it defaults me to gettyimages.ca)

ANYWAY...in the search area, type in "bono" and a year....like "bono 2001"....the photos are dated....so be sure to add a year, otherwise, it will spit back a million photos....
Doing it by year gives you a more manageable chunk of photos to go through.

Usually, the photos are close-ups....and he's only been photographed a zillion times. So likely, whatever pair you're looking for will show up eventually.....

Tony

Nathan, I spend hours on eBay... How did you get the 519 ????:drool:

I swapped them with my blue GA 1535's. I already have 1535 in rose and I have 519 and 610 in blue so thought it was a good deal :)

I have to say, the rose 519's are now my favourite pair, they are STUNNING!!!

I swapped them with my blue GA 1535's. I already have 1535 in rose and I have 519 and 610 in blue so thought it was a good deal :)

Ah yeah, good deal for you giving up only the blue 1535's and retaining the reds! I'm having you negotiate all my contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom