Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have questions for the experts here :
Can someone tell me what sunglasses Bono is wearing on the screen of the 360 tour during the song : I'll go crazy... !
Can someone tell me how to buy a pair of Diesel wall mart press cession ?
Nathan ? Moonwalker ?

A VERY public "THANK YOU" to Moreno...aka "Burning Flag" here on the Forum.

I purchased a pair of 2138's and my first pair of Exte's from him (blue).

They arrived in pristine condition!!! I couldn't be happier with them! :hyper:

Thanks Moreno!!!!! :applaud:

Can someone tell me what sunglasses Bono is wearing on the screen of the 360 tour during the song : I'll go crazy... !
Nathan ? Moonwalker ?
Well, I am not an expert but, as far as I know, no one on here actually owns the real Diesel Pop Marts--only replicas. I have seen these replicas on ebay only twice in the last three years. And, they are cheap replicas.

A VERY public "THANK YOU" to Moreno...aka "Burning Flag" here on the Forum.

I purchased a pair of 2138's and my first pair of Exte's from him (blue).

They arrived in pristine condition!!! I couldn't be happier with them! :hyper:

Thanks Moreno!!!!! :applaud:

Hi Tony, I'm very happy for you :sexywink: , enjoy with your new entry , Bye :wave:

Nathan ? Moonwalker ?

Hi Lobovox, I think Bono's sunglasses on I'll go crazy... is the Emporio Armani with flash gray lense made just for him, not in store for everyone

Well, I am not an expert but, as far as I know, no one on here actually owns the real Diesel Pop Marts--only replicas. I have seen these replicas on ebay only twice in the last three years. And, they are cheap replicas.

Nathan CAN give us an answer, he own two pairs :drool:

what do you think about my new pair of Exte?? :sexywink:
exteroselens.png

I think it´s a beautiful colour ...

exteroselens.png

So finally with Tomcat and I we habe bought thé four pairs of Exte EX7S that where on ebay two dais ago :applaud::applaud::applaud:
That was a great deal. The guy sold them at a low price.
Congrat David :wave:

I can't believe they haven't released any more colors of the 9592 Armani's. I want orange and purple. :sad:

exteroselens.png

What color is this? They look very dark on these pictures. Is it the red? By the way, like Lobovox said, i have the purple coming soon.

Buyers alert

There is a pair of ARMANI 9285 brown on eBay for $50!!!!!!!!! Buy them now while they last!
(I already own 2 pairs so i dont need another)

well, well ... a new pair of shades arrive to my collection ... :hmm:
Bvlgari 621 purple gradient lens / silver frame
:wave::wave:

Hi, I am selling a a pair of Purple Romeo Gigli 226. They are in excellent condition, almost brand new. aglazenberg@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.

I would also trade for RM 191 BLUE if they are in great condition!

Hi Collector, if someone is interested I found a latest dead stock of ROMEO GIGLI sunglasses from an optician seller close to me , I'm interested at some piece but the problem is that the seller send only a minimum of 10 pieces of every different sunglasses, the price is 70 euros for one, if we can reach the number of ten for some of we are interested I can buy them and send to all you guys, below you can see the pictures

( the seller have also 226 Gold frame / Red lenses )

email me for reservation sigma23@libero.it

71273-albums284-picture2124.jpg

Hi Collector, if someone is interested I found a latest dead stock of ROMEO GIGLI sunglasses from an optician seller close to me , I'm interested at some piece but the problem is that the seller send only a minimum of 10 pieces of every different sunglasses, the price is 70 euros for one, if we can reach the number of ten for some of we are interested I can buy them and send to all you guys, below you can see the pictures

( the seller have also 226 Gold frame / Red lenses )

email me for reservation sigma23@libero.it

71273-albums284-picture2124.jpg

I would pay 70 euros for 226 emerald :)

Reserve me now another pair of EMERALD burning :wave:
Check your email my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom