Achtung Baby video on DVD (URGENT)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Betty

Acrobat
Boston, where the Elevation 2001 DVD was filmed
I will be getting my copy of the VHS professionally transferred to DVD soon, and since additional copies are cheaper than the first, I'm making this offer which will stand for ONE WEEK FROM TODAY. I bought the VHS used, but I've checked it out; the recording's in great condition. I'm charging only what the photo shop is for the transfer plus shipping. If you're interested, please e-mail me at therealqueenbetty@hotmail.com.

There are copies floating around that have been transfered from Laserdisc to DVD as opposed to VHS to DVD that would be a better bet for you.

-Chris

Well, I know there are some out on eBay. I hate to recommend them, but that's out there. Also some fans have transfered over stuff. (I have put the Laserdisc of Red Rocks to DVD, but want to redo it because the sound isn't quite perfect)

I have all the laserdiscs U2 put out.
Red Rocks
Unforgettable Fire Collection
Rattle and Hum (Only first version)
AB All the Videos, Interference, and more
ZOO TV live

(Waiting for DVD releases of Best of, and Popmart)

omigor! i didn't even know they had any laserdiscs put out! i guess it's cuz i've never seen a comprehensive (where they showed what versions each video was released in, like beta, vhs, etc.) videography for U2. but if you wanna talk duran duran, i can tell you all the laserdiscs they've released... :D

Back
Top Bottom