Achtung Baby Uber Edition Boxset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leamspaceman

The Fly
Hi all.

Haven't posted on here for a long time.

Anyway, I'm seriously tempted by an offer for the Achtung Baby Uber Box and in buying this I could help out another couple of members who also want to purchase it at a lower price.

So, I have a 'one use only' voucher that will let me buy the set at a reduced price if I pre-order. If I order another two sets on top, I get them at a reduced price too. They would work out at £245 each, which is about £30 lower than the cheapest price I can find elsewhere.

I'm willing to get another two sets and let two UK members on here have them for what I paid with £5 shipping on top. Obviously this is a pre-order and I do not have £750 to spend on three sets, so I would need the money up front.

What I'm willing to do to make the whole deal safe and secure is list them on ebay at a 'buy it now' price. I'd then let whoever wants them know when the listing will go live and they can purchase them immediately. Then I'll send the pre-order receipt to each buyer. Once I get the three sets, I'll ship the two extra ones to the buyers immediately...I won't even open them.

I know this may sound like a scam, but it really isn't. I think the price of this set is ridiculous, so I want to help out anyone who wants it with a £30 saving:up: Obviously, doing it through the ebay route makes it totally safe.

Is anyone interested as I need to pre-order before the end of this week (7th October) to get the discounts.

I have 100% score on ebay through 54 transactions.

Let me know if you're interested:up:

Okay, I have now actually pre-ordered these. I discovered that the retailer does not charge you until the items are sent, and the orders can be cancelled between now and release date.

So if any of you want the Uber set at a lower price, it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity as I'm getting one anyway.

The pre-order price on the sets I have coming has dropped.

So, I can now offer 2 Uber sets for £235 each delivered to UK buyers only.

If you are interested, please let me know.

I really want these to go to genuine fans:up:

The pre-order price on the sets I have coming has dropped.

So, I can now offer 2 Uber sets for £235 each delivered to UK buyers only.

If you are interested, please let me know.

I really want these to go to genuine fans:up:

These have both sold now.

I did manage to order another set and get it discounted to £275. If anyone wants this (UK only please) then get in touch.

All sold now...all less than retail and all 'in-hand' so they will be with the buyers on Friday.

I'm really surprised nobody on here went for these:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom