a question about the Vertigo single(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbo913

The Fly
Today, at Tower Records I picked up two of the singles released thus far... one grey with Vertigo (2 versions) and Neon Lights... one red with Vertigo and AYGWF. I also have preordered the Vertigo pt 2 single from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00061ZJ36/102-5859695-1984160?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

On Amazon they have the track listing as:
1. Vertigo
2. Are You Gonna Wait Forever?
3. Neon Lights (Kraftwerk Cover)
4. Vertigo (Jacknife Lee Remix)

However, I have not read or heard anything about this particular combination of songs (as it is really looks like a combination of the two I bought today).

SO my question is this: is this most likely a typo on Amazon's part and is really the one with three tracks (thus, I could cancel that preorder), or is it a different CD single than the part 2 I bought today? I hope that makes sense.

To the best of my knowledge, the Amazon listing is correct. I need to order the 4 song one soon myself, I adore AYGW .

Why are they putting out so many different editions/variations/sets/etc?! Christ they need to mail out catalogs for this album. :crazy:

Last edited:
Could be the Japanese single. That's the correct tracklisting, and it also contains the HQ video.

That would also explain the price.

Nothing on there that you don't already have, so unless you're just a completionist, no need to buy this one too.

If you are a completionist, don't forget the German 3" single. :)

Amazon

Last time I was there some one was complaining in the Amazon feedback that it was listed wrong. I think it also says its the UK single 1 and 2. Japanese single has all the songs and a mutimedia video track, but amazon didn't have it listed.

Back
Top Bottom