2006-11-18 Melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasonengel

The Fly
For one of THE BEST audience recordings from the Vertigo tour, stop by www.U2Torrents.com to download the 2006-11-18 Melbourne recording in FLAC. I bet most of you already have.

If you haven't yet, or if you can't/won't sign up at U2T for whatever reason, you can also grab it from me at www.U2unes.com in Apple Lossless.

Wherever you choose to get it from, it is highly recommended for its amazing sound quality.

A bittorrent client is required to download from either site, naturally.

sweet, so you think its one of the best audience recordings? i feel cool, i was there! hah.

jasonengel said:
For one of THE BEST audience recordings from the Vertigo tour, stop by www.U2Torrents.com to download the 2006-11-18 Melbourne recording in FLAC. I bet most of you already have.

If you haven't yet, or if you can't/won't sign up at U2T for whatever reason, you can also grab it from me at www.U2unes.com in Apple Lossless.

Wherever you choose to get it from, it is highly recommended for its amazing sound quality.

A bittorrent client is required to download from either site, naturally.

Ever heard the Vertigo Gothenbrug Silver cd?

This is a brilliant recording - much thanks to who ever the kind soul was who posted it. Its brought all the memories flooding back. Also, during the concert we had abit of trouble hearing when bono was speaking, so its awesome to be able to catch every word!!! :)

Re: Re: 2006-11-18 Melbourne

Peterrrrr said:

Ever heard the Vertigo Gothenbrug Silver cd?
Yes, I have that one. It is also one of the best. I think most collectors place that within the top 10 bootlegs of the tour, many place it within the top 5. Or maybe I'm thinking of the audience recording.... both are very good actually.

Back
Top Bottom