1992-06-11 - Stockholm, Sweden Pro Shot (2 dvds) B&P offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eliv8 said:

I too didnt qualify, which I told warlp by e mail but he said to go on the list anyway, so I will also do 3 B&P's.
I recieved mine today - Thanks warlp - Ive always wondered what Jonathon looked like.

Do I have to be a dial up user? Is it necessary to be from the USA? If so did you know that your country just bought mine, so now I'm American.... sorry stupid joke. :(

I'm leaving tomorrow.... please reply cause I want to be on that list.

My e-mail: clarog@terra.com.br

Last edited:
Hey Elvi8. I'll be on a trip from today to July 30th. Is that okay? Send me an e-mail today if you can so that I can send you one back when I get back and give you all the instructions!!!! Thanks for doing this and thanks for u2warlp for starting it!!! :hug: :hyper:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Hey Elvi8. I'll be on a trip from today to July 30th. Is that okay? Send me an e-mail today if you can so that I can send you one back when I get back and give you all the instructions!!!! Thanks for doing this and thanks for u2warlp for starting it!!! :hug: :hyper:

E mail sent

first list

1. Bravoland (please send your B&P)
2. Erised (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly)
3. Thatguy (please send your B&P)
4. arw9797 (please send your B&P)
5. discothequeLP (please send your B&P)
6. Eliv8 (completed, thank you)
7. Queen Bee (please send your B&P)

Re: All filled now.

erised said:
1. EPandAmerica (cmeu289@yahoo.com)
2. U2Soar (john.soltis@sympatico.ca)
3. souLnation2002 (catherine.li at gmail.com)

I've just e-mailed the peeps above... so if you don't get a message from me regarding this DVD, contact me at:
tradingerised....at....yahoo....dot....com

first list

1. Bravoland (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly)
2. Erised (completed, thank you)
3. Thatguy (please send your B&P)
4. arw9797 (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly; amanda from Minnesota?)
5. discothequeLP (please send your B&P)
7. Queen Bee (please send your B&P)

I would likt to have one copy of this DVD, I live in Brazil.
I still don?t have a DVD burner but I?m thinking in buy it one in this month, so if I receive one copy I will can offer for more 3 persons.

Thanks a lot
erickl ( erickl@terra.com.br )

erickl said:
I would likt to have one copy of this DVD, I live in Brazil.
I still don?t have a DVD burner but I?m thinking in buy it one in this month, so if I receive one copy I will can offer for more 3 persons.

Thanks a lot
erickl ( erickl@terra.com.br )

1. Critter - khattis@aol.com
2. BrazilianFly clarog@terra.com.
3. erickl erickl@terra.com.br

Hi, Im already doing one for Brazil so I might as well do another one.
Also, does anyone have a link to the cover art for this show?
Im looking for trades too.

kevind54@pacbell.net

first list

1. Bravoland (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly. please notify me once you've received the dvds)

2. Erised (completed, thank you)

3. Thatguy (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly. please notify me once you've received the dvds)

4. arw9797 (completed, thank you. should arrive shortly. please notify me once you've received the dvds)

5. discothequeLP (please send your B&P/remove yourself from the list for another user)

7. Queen Bee (please send your B&P/remove yourself from the list for another user)

I'm gonna start another B&P offer once i finish this

Special thanks to ced, erised, Eliv8 and myself
for torrenting/sharing Stockholm.

thanks discothequeLP. Queen Bee has removed herself from the list so if there is someone else interested in this. Just reply and make sure you include your email address.

thanks- great show!!

now i'm gonna have to breakdown and buy a dvd burner so i can return the favor to all.

Re: All filled now.

erised said:
1. EPandAmerica (cmeu289@yahoo.com)
2. U2Soar (john.soltis@sympatico.ca)
3. souLnation2002 (catherine.li at gmail.com)

:wave: I got a bit delayed but discs are burned for my list above and will be mailed next week. Enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom