1980 - 1990 DVD Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OctoberTrees

The Fly
Hmmm. I just bought a copy of this at a well known auction site :wink:. Since video is going the way of the Do-Do fairly quickly, I wanted to have all my cherished videos on a handy lil' DVD, and lo-and-behold, there it was on said auction site.

Does anyone know of this and has a copy? Is it good? Will I be happy? Or does it skip and merge tracks/videos together, i.e. "New Year's Lemon". Sorry - in silly mode right now. :p

Never heard of it. And it's also not an official DVD release. There are some rumours there will be an official The Best Of 1980-1990 DVD at the end of the year. But for the moment those are still rumours.

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Welcome here! :wave:

Hi Marty!

Thank you for the welcome :) Hmmm. When I saw it, my mind thought "Home Made", but I figured I'd give it a whirl. Someone else had a set of four videos up for auction with everything that the band ever did on TV. Everything. But it was on video, and my machine is not the way it was so many years ago lol. I'll post a small review once I get this one though. Sounded like a keeper. Hopefully a clear, easy to see keeper lol.

Andrea :p

Back
Top Bottom