16 Piece Achtung Baby Poster Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFly

Acrobat
Hey guys, I recently won this poster set on eBay and I was wondering how rare or limited it is and what it's worth.

%21BSpUqS%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKEOGTscd%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

Each one is 12 inches my 12 inches and obviously if you put them together the right way that make up the album cover.

:D

I used to have these hanging in my room in high school, they came with my copy of AB...

How rare? I have no clue... How much are they worth? As much as you're willing to pay. I saw someone selling a set that was still in the plastic on, never taken out on EBAY for only $25.

Cool. I haven't gotten mine yet, but are they paper or cardboard? I'm hoping cardboard...

I WANT!

Where can you get them?

Alternatively there aren't any wide format posters of the AB cover (front and back side by side, as a rectangle) are they?

Also what does the 40 by 40 inch AB promo posters look like? Are they just a duplicate of the front cover, or do they have any else on top?

Mine we're like a posterboard type thickness.

They also have Achtung Baby written on the back in the AB font.

I have a set of 16 and they're the right size and look right.

But they're not very thick, poster thickness but glossy.

And they don't have AB written on the back, it's blank (white).

DO I have fakes?

:shrug: may be a second print, who knows?

Were yours Aus/NZ copies? or from somewhere else?

Do they have U2 on the front in the bottom left corner? Mine dont

Maybe they're fakes? But this person was selling an incomplete set of 13 (which would defeat the point of selling fakes) on eBay and they look exactly like mine, without the U2 logo in the corner. So maybe the Aus/NZ versions are different?

%21Bf4D0pQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKkQErzP6PqruBLDBISjdTg%7E%7E_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/U2--RARE-SET-...temQQimsxq20100125?IMSfp=TL100125152002r34180

Back
Top Bottom