ZOOTV: The Television Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niceman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Does anyone remember this old show? They showed a few episodes on MTV long long ago. It was about technology and featured new instrumental music by U2. I'm not aware of that music ever showing up anywhere and they never talk about the show's existence anymore.

Did I just dream it up?

Ok. Found this about it: MTV Opens Cage for Wild Zoo-TV

I guess the music was outtakes from Zooropa. I'm surprised that stuff has never, to my knowledge, surfaced.

If you search for torrents you can find them, not sure how active they are though.

But these episodes are floating out there somewhere.

Peer to peer might work better for this.

you'll also notice that during the opening and ending credits, some trippy little instrumentals are played.. credited to U2

Cool stuff, I liked the U2 instrumentals, I have never heard of that. They should have out those in the AB/Zooropa reissue!

speaking of Zoo TV docs, can anyone at all recall a scene from a documentary, even know which one it was, where a belly dancer (not Morleigh) says to the camera
'he touched my bellybutton, I cant believe he touched my bellybutton'

(something like that! LOL)

??

no worries if not. :D

I just watched the bonus material from the AB super deluxe this weekend, and I think it's on the MTV rockumentary. The interviewer says something like "Bono gets closer and closer every night" and the belly dancer, all grins, says "he touched me right here" and points to her belly button.

you can also check out this creepy ass website, which was created back in the day..

Zoo TV

zoo-anim.gif

Still beats U2.com I guess

This is pretty great stuff. I can not believe that a community that prides itself on loving the ZOO-era has never brought this up. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom