Zooropa vinyl variations question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TB361

Babyface
I am seeking the best-sounding vinyl version of Zooropa but see there are pressings from different countries.

Do the UK, Dutch & France pressings all sound the same? If anyone could post their opinions about the sound quality of any of these pressings I would greatly appreciate it.

T

This is a tough question and I hope someone here can help you. It will take a true audiophile and collector who happens to have all of these version of Zooropa on vinyl to tell the difference.

I cannot dismiss the possibility that there may be subtle differences. But most likely if you have Zooropa on 180 gram vinyl, you probably are getting the best it can be in that format.

I think the sound on the vinyls is probably pretty similar. I can tell you I once had Zooropa on blue vinyl.

Mine says "Pressed in France Printed in UK." It sounds great, my only complaint is the siren at the end isn't on an infinity loop- it does end eventually. As far as I know the colored vinyl Zooropas are bootlegs.

Thanks for the input. I have read about the colored versions. I think I'll start with a UK copy and compare it to the CD versions. Thanks again!

Last edited:
A U.K. original sounds great. Beware any color copies as those are bootlegs.

Sent from my AT300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom