Zoo Confessionals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was at the train station today listening to the Adelaide Zoo TV bootleg (fucking great performance of Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, i must say!) and the interference track came on with all the Zoo Confessionals.

Some of them are so good, i love them! I don't know why I never bothered listening to these before, seen the ones on the Sydney DVD before. Best DVD extra ever :wink: hoping if they ever put out a DVD with whatever Achtung Baby re-issue surfaces, it'll include a lot more of these. :ohmy:

I was just wondering if anyone here who went to a Zoo TV show went into the booth. Did it get shown? Any regrets at having it shown in front of a stadium full of people? :wink:

ALSO - has anyone got an MP3s of more confessionals from the gigs they could possibly upload?

I was just wondering if anyone here who went to a Zoo TV show went into the booth. Did it get shown? Any regrets at having it shown in front of a stadium full of people?

Yes Yes and Yes. Cardiff Arms Park 1993. I'd rather not talk about it.

Could you...erm...direct me towards this Bootleg...I would like to hear it:reject:

CUZ I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ZOO T.V BBC HAD THE BEST CONFESSIONALS I EVER HEARD

Could you...erm...direct me towards this Bootleg...I would like to hear it:reject:

CUZ I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ZOO T.V BBC HAD THE BEST CONFESSIONALS I EVER HEARD

I'm pretty sure all of Adelaide '93 is on Youtube, including Confessionals.

It's my favourite Zoo proshot, for, er, y'know, reasons.

Back
Top Bottom