YouTube music video takes a swipe at GOYB.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i totally missed it.....the u2 reference that is. I guess i was too busy trying to figure out why dude was chasing an armadillo.

i liked the video, i mean it sucked, but in a good way. Does that make sense?

I love any U2 slander, as much as the next interferencer, but seriously, who the fuck is Quantum Todd?

I would rip him off, but I don't have a clue what the fuck he does, or what looks like.

He's probably just a stupid jerk, with a stupid jerk face, and stupid jerk clothes.

He's such a stupid jerk. :wink:

I love any U2 slander, as much as the next interferencer, but seriously, who the fuck is Quantum Todd?

I would rip him off, but I don't have a clue what the fuck he does, or what looks like.

He's probably just a stupid jerk, with a stupid jerk face, and stupid jerk clothes.

He's such a stupid jerk. :wink:

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

This attitude annoys me. (Sarcasm was obvious in my previous post, but now..)

If you are really Quantum Todd, and really are a squirrel after a nut (although I doubt that any of that is true), the thing that shits me more than anything in the world is people who become famous by pointing out other's shortcomings. (this doesn't mean shows liek South Park that were big, then went after people who make targets of themselves). This means people who create fame from obscurity by making obscure, thinly veiled, and frankly stupid references to famous people just to cash in on their celebrity.

Shame.

This attitude annoys me. (Sarcasm was obvious in my previous post, but now..)

If you are really Quantum Todd, and really are a squirrel after a nut (although I doubt that any of that is true), the thing that shits me more than anything in the world is people who become famous by pointing out other's shortcomings. (this doesn't mean shows liek South Park that were big, then went after people who make targets of themselves). This means people who create fame from obscurity by making obscure, thinly veiled, and frankly stupid references to famous people just to cash in on their celebrity.

Shame.

I am Quantum Todd. I'm actually from an alternate reality and we don't have squirrels there. So you outed me on that! Fantastic work! I just heard the saying from an Earthling and I thought it was appropriate.

I was told by my Earth liaison that my video had been posted on this site and I decided to have a look. And I hardly think that counts as creating fame from obscurity. I happen to be the biggest Pop Star in my home reality. I'm the equivalent of your Michael Jackson!

I am Quantum Todd. I'm actually from an alternate reality and we don't have squirrels there. So you outed me on that! Fantastic work! I just heard the saying from an Earthling and I thought it was appropriate.

I was told by my Earth liaison that my video had been posted on this site and I decided to have a look. And I hardly think that counts as creating fame from obscurity. I happen to be the biggest Pop Star in my home reality. I'm the equivalent of your Michael Jackson!

:up:

Next

Back
Top Bottom