Your Most Valuable U2 Item?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Knock on wood, my U2 ipod has not died yet and I got it when they first came out

My most valuable U2 item is my Norman GA ticket. I am looking forward to using it, I must say. :cool:

That's all I've got of monetary value. Unless the BP Fallon book is worth something...? (I saw on Amazon that it's out of print.)

I've been a fan since 1981 and Have had things of U2. But over the years, moving from here to there, and putting my stuff in storage..and storage stuff sold!:sad:I am placing real value on my ticket to Chicago 1 and all this music over the years that I Really don';t need records, tapes, CDs, and even IPOD(tho, if I had one, would love a U2* one!:heart:)to still hear/love!! *U2* in concert....now that's a Favorite thing in itself! :up:Can't wait to see them again!! PS: Those *POP* pins are awesome,tho!!:DSo glad they were saved to we all can see them...thanks!:wink:

Monetary-wise my Gibson Explorer that's the same dark rosewood color as Edge's.

Sentimentality wise, my photos from the three Vertigo shows I went to. Ahh memories:)

my irreplaceable items : rattle and hum record signed by bono and my picture with larry. Another favorite item is a print of Bono and Edge posing with my other favorite band Franz Ferdinand. I think i lost my chance to have all 6 in the picture sign it. :( that would mean so much to me!!

Gonna have to take inventory tonight, but I know I have the Fly glasses, pop pins, pop lemon, and a bunch of rare vinyl and other stuff.

edit: oh and signed wire tags and Edge's pick

Not sure if it has any monetary value, but my ticket stub from the "Secret" show in Somerville has to be my #1 U2 item. I still get chills when I think about how lucky I was to be there~an absolute priceless experience!!

Of course it has little to no value: it was a free CD, but in terms of getting me into U2, it was certainly a factor. :)

331-front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom