Your favourite performance video of the few we've seen since the end of tour ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
- The Islington chapel Bono and Edge performance
- Bono and Edge at the Mandela birthday
- Bono and Edge with BB King revisiting When love comes to town
- U2's cover I believe in Father Christmas (I think that's all of them)

What's your favourite and why ?

Bono singing in my bathroom. Right now. :D

Sorry guys, have to go now, I've something to do. :evil:

Seriously, I'd say Islington, simply because it was such a surprise and Bono's voice was amazing, plus it was awsome hearing Stay again after such a long time and Wave of Sorrow live for the first time.

Islington Chapel by miles. They played 4 songs, rare Wave of Sorrow, and Stay, and Bono pulled of one of the best performances of Desire....

- The Islington chapel Bono and Edge performance
- Bono and Edge at the Mandela birthday
- Bono and Edge with BB King revisiting When love comes to town
- U2's cover I believe in Father Christmas (I think that's all of them)

What's your favourite and why ?

Since the end of the Vertigo Tour, there have also been the performances of Streets and Vertigo at U2 3D's premiere in Cannes, The Ballad Of Ronnie Drew on the Late Late Show, Bono's couple of a cappella performances of All You Need Is Love, and ... Bono's appearance at that charity gig in Germany in June 2007, I forget precisely what it was for.

Personally, I think the Islington Chapel mini-gig blows everything else out of the water, though.

Since the end of the Vertigo Tour, there have also been the performances of Streets and Vertigo at U2 3D's premiere in Cannes, The Ballad Of Ronnie Drew on the Late Late Show, Bono's couple of a cappella performances of All You Need Is Love, and ... Bono's appearance at that charity gig in Germany in June 2007, I forget precisely what it was for.

Personally, I think the Islington Chapel mini-gig blows everything else out of the water, though.

You're right.

I'm ashamed to say I was at that gig in Germany and forgot about it. Of course I'd go with that one now. It was the P8 concert on June 7, 2007, when the G8 summit was taking place in Germany. Not U2, only Bono, but a very nice performance. Cannes wasn't very good, mostly because Bono's voice was seriously shot, It's sad because that one and the Christmas performance are the only two real U2 (full band) performances.

True...were those a capella All I need is you full performances or just a verse or two/ a snippet ?

Islington was amazing. I remember being on Interference a year ago or so when it came out and being really excited (along with everyone else on here) for the first bit of live U2 in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom