X Factor With or Without You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that was horrendous, with a totally un-natural voice. She trying to sound like that chic from The Cranberries with her yodelling. IRRITATING and murdered the song:down::down::down::down::down:

I actually liked her version. I mean, she done her best with it, and a lot of people think she sounds Sinead O'Connor typish too.

anyhow yes GAF, I wish you did too, because you missed just how HOT she looked when having to select 3 out of 6 of her girls.

:up:

anyhow yes GAF, I wish you did too, because you missed just how HOT she looked when having to select 3 out of 6 of her girls.

:up:

I've looked up some of her X Factor judging stuff on YouTube. I honestly can't believe how gorgeous she is. She is the perfect woman. The goddess.

I also read something about how she promised to make out with Danii Minogue if one of her girls ends up winning.

yes, the cowgirl hat, perfect tanned skin, hair swept round, red lips with those white teeth, big brown eyes.

she looked so :up:

absolutely!

and I think she is already one of the best Mentors. lots of people say so.

X Factor is such a fix thou, I mean right, what show isn't. but still she is young, she is aware of music from hearing and having to sing. the other judges, mainly no exp of that.

Back
Top Bottom