wut b u2s most experimenal album???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But...what IS he saying?

:wink:
I honestly really do not know. I mean, I tried, I really tried to comprehend his posts. But I can't. :sad: I guess I'm far too stupid.

choloedge.jpg

:lmao: Ok you win!!!

Khan: I heard you and governed myself accordingly, but why is this thead still open/his posts in other theads allowed to stand? It has nowhere to go but south. The very essence of this persons existence here is trolling, and now that he keeps hinting that he's of some other race it has led to him further perpetuating this ridiculous stereotyping on into borderline race baiting.

People usually react fairly negatively to this type of stuff. I'm guessing that's why its not been traditionally allowed on the first place..

You've stupid posts of your own, Gabe. Why put thought into decrying the dumbest thread in years?

i wunts ta thanx da form adminitator fo call'n out da boy who's b show'n disrespect, i b peseful n only wunts ta be rap'n wit da utha fans about da u2, not shor why we cants jus do dat witout call'n mofos out fo there difrenses, i only wunts ta b dawgs wit be who wunts ta b but i aint thikin dat shood giv anutha mofo da rite ta b makin persunal attacs cuz of they prejudises, jus wunt'n ta say thanx agin n i only b wunt'n harmuny n homies who b wunt'n da same,

What I don't understand is if he can read other people's posts that are posted in English (Englash??) then why can't he use those conventions in his own typing?

No-one in the world types like that. It's a crime that people are allowed to talk like that. It isn't English I can safely say that much. Much like how there are stylistic similarities between a number of European languages and English, this is something else completely.

I'm trying to figure out if this thread belongs in Viva el Feedback :hmm:

It should. Cause it sure as hell ain't English what he's typing.

BUt seriously, should this type of trolling be allowed? Mods? What's the general idea on this? :huh: Isn't it pretty damn ridiculous that he keeps going on like this and opens new threads and such? Sure, it was funny the first five two seconds but it's getting rather annoying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom