Worst U2 Song Starting With 'E'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VOTE FOR ELVIS ATE AMERICA OR DIE EEEEEEE

• Total voters
What in the hell is Everybody Loves A Winner? I could see Morrissey having a field day with that title.

Out of the ones I've heard, I'd say either Elevation or Elvis Ate America. I enjoy the former because it reminds me of High School and driving around carefree in my Pontiac Grand Am blasting the new "return to form" U2 album and being oh so gleeful about the fact that everyone suddenly loved U2 again.

Whereas Elvis Ate America conjures up images of me going "WTF is this weird shit? When will U2 be U2 again?" However, after the last 3 ultra U2-ey albums, it's kind of refreshing to here them being so strange.

I'd say it's a tie.

Electrical Storm, if it's the Orbit mix, is better than those 2. If the single edit, then no, it's possibly the worst on this list. Tricky business indeed.

Electrical Storm, if it's the Orbit mix, is better than those 2. If the single edit, then no, it's possibly the worst on this list. Tricky business indeed.

Just to make matters worse, they actually chose that sh** stain of a song on the best of 1990-2000 album instead of songs like The Fly, Love Is Blindness, Ultraviolet, Walk On, Kite and Please. Wtf was up with the song choice for that album. wtf were they thinking. Should've never included songs from the 2000's. Doesn't flow with the rest. And the reason I'm pissed is because when I started listening to U2, all I listened to was the Best Of albums and I thought they sucked. I wouldn't have if they actually chose good songs on there.
Their stupidity delayed my U2 fandom, I could've enjoyed life more. Thanks a lot guys ???

Hell no. The original version of Electrical Storm is a great song. The William Orbit mix neuters it of anything interesting and gives it a bullshit boring wishy-washy intro.

Some really great U2 songs here, everything really should begin with an E.....

Don't hate this song at all, though I know you have very strong views here Ax, but as it is the worst one here, Elvis Ate America.

I am highly disturbed by the fact that Exit has more than 0 votes!

I am highly disturbed by the fact that Exit has more than 0 votes!

I love Exit. And I think it would be a horrible/amazing closer. Imagine if thats the last song they ever play live, then just walk off the stage and into the sunset. It would piss so many people off.

Back
Top Bottom