Worst and Best Album Survivor: Results and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think EYKIW would benefit from the Survivor starting now - at least people would have something to do other than overanalyzing GOYB.

Would a :bow: be sufficient? I mean that in complete sincerity. I enjoy these and I know it's a lot of work. Thanks!

Would a :bow: be sufficient? I mean that in complete sincerity. I enjoy these and I know it's a lot of work. Thanks!

Heh, you're welcome. :D

I think I'll start the tournament with consecutive rounds, and once we're done with the first three albums and their quarter-finals (you guys will see what I mean in the starting post), we can assess things then and switch to simultaneous rounds if it seems preferable.

Boy's first round should be starting soon ...

I've never seen a Song Survivor... this will be nice, verrry nice! :hmm:

I love you, Axver. I feel extremely indebted to you, because of this and how awesome u2gigs.com is.

:D

I think that that is definitely in order!!!
I love how the results worked out, my top 5 albums ended up in the top 5 positions. Though I'd have had Passengers in there myself:love::wink:
Well done ax!

Gav and digitize - very much appreciate your posts. Thanks!

I think EYKIW would benefit from the Survivor starting now - at least people would have something to do other than overanalyzing GOYB.

:love: I love it how you totally 'get' this whole place while being around for not that long. We need more people like you Gump!

I thought it would be more different, but worst and best survivor show no real strange differences. Funny to see Pop so high while it is usually not apreciated by many people.

Well, it got my vote :)

Back
Top Bottom