With or Without You...Congratulations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Big shout out to With or Without you for hitting 100,000,000 views on YouTube(any day now).

It's U2s most popular video and they finally have a video that crosses that coveted(by some) 100 million view mark.

On a side note:

I still can't believe that there is no official video for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. It was their only other #1 single in the US, it's one of their biggest hits and it's an AMAZING SONG.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

On a side note:

I still can't believe that there is no official video for I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. It was their only other #1 single in the US, it's one of their biggest hits and it's an AMAZING SONG.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

There was an official video for Still... it was the band in old Vegas.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Poor wording on my part. I knew they have an official video(one of my favorites) but they don't have it on YouTube under their Vevo or "U2" channel. You would think that they would want to make sure one of their biggest hits was on one of those channels....it's very odd.

There are also a slew of other videos missing from those channels, which to me is just half assed of them... I know, they "never" half ass things when it comes to taking advantage of technology(see U2.com)

They would need a whole new world to get a song as popular as With Or Without You again.

Back
Top Bottom