Will Vertigo or Elevation be remembered?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're gonna make fun of those songs because of their lyrics, then I got a few for you:

1) baby, baby, baby....baby, baby, baby.... baby, baby, baby, light my way, oh come on, baby, baby, baby...baby, baby, baby...baby, baby, baby, light my way

2) and you give, and you give, and you give yourself away

3) And I know you turn so blue, and you know, and your sky is feeling blue (ooh, rhymed blue with blue!!)

4) But I can't find the door, the door is open, you're standing there, you let me in

5) If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel (We all know Bono loves "kiss", "sky" and "kneel", but now he found a way to put them in one couplet)

So "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" all ya want! We got worse!

when I hear elevation and vertigo live in concert I find them both very uplifting espicially when the crowd sing along its like the audience and the band are on this big high power trip so for that alone I will always think of them with fondness if you watch U2 go home dvd and they are singing elevation it always rocks my socks
but then I guess I am a hardcore fan:love:

but my 16 year old daughter always joins in singing these two songs so she will always remember them as a big part of U2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom