Will U2 Tour in arenas in 2014?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like he is a realtor from his twitter profile, so, no.

I think he has posted here on Interference before, and I believe he's also the same guy who has done music related interviews, reviews, and such. So maybe he's semi in the business. But I don't know. :shrug: I just have seen his name connected with music stuff, and U2 fandom for years.

Does this guy work in the industry? Not discrediting him just want to know who he is.

I'm all for arenas. I'm reading the 360 book now and that tour seemed to take alot out of the band. And how can you top that stadium show?

Ok I knew his name was familiar here so I looked it up. He's not a forum poster, but an Interference.com contributing writer, at least he was for a few years. Not sure if he is currently.

They have already started rehearsing!!!! Some of you will be SUPER happy the traditional warhorse has returned again. Bono's vocals are better than ever!!!! ;) Confirmed rumor!!

U2 WOWY SC_mp3

:wink: I'm joking, in case it was not clear!

Blue Room, I can imagine you posting a link to an obvious rehearsal of Acrobat with obvious 2013 Bono vocals and then saying "just kidding". :p

Back
Top Bottom