Will Bono ever find what he's looking for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Globo14

Refugee
I mean, he's been looking for 25 years. It's probably over by the produce aisle.

C'mon, Bono.

Discuss.

graham_chapman_colonel.jpg

You know, the more you make fun of his figure and clothing like a pack of Mean Girls, the more likely he is to lock himself in his bedroom for months.

Any album delays at this point are now your fault. :tsk:

You know, the more you make fun of his figure and clothing like a pack of Mean Girls, the more likely he is to lock himself in his bedroom for months.

Bono crying in a corner like a little baby? :hmm:

:wink:

Just the thought of megalomaniac Bono losing it like that kinda makes me choke back a laugh. Love the guy, but hey, he can get full of himself.

Well, then we'd all best knock him down a few pegs by calling him fat every few weeks. That'll learn 'im!

Just the thought of megalomaniac Bono losing it like that kinda makes me choke back a laugh. Love the guy, but hey, he can get full of himself.

I'm not sure that's possible. He has worn red leather pants - several times. And he's had a mullet. And he wore an oddly wrapped cummerbund without a shirt. And his shoe heels are usually several inches high. And he wears sunglasses inside.

Back
Top Bottom