Wild Honey raises its head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Note to Americans - STOP RUINING TRAILERS! If you don't trust you can get people in based on the first half of this trailer, don't give away the twist. For fucks sake, this movie looks good, and then they just ruin it.

Gotta give Wild Honey credit... about as effortless as U2 have sounded this century

Gotta give Wild Honey credit... about as effortless as U2 have sounded this century

Truth.

Also, the opinion I've hated most around here is people hating on "Crazy Tonight" simply because they imagined some sappy movie trailer that it would play in...ugh. Take it out of that context and it's one of the strongest pop numbers they've written this century.

Ummmm, what?!

Multiple posters shat on that song right away with an opinion along the lines of "I can just imagine this being in some shitty Susan Sarandon movie released around Christmas"....saw multiple posts along this line of reasoning back in 2009.

Multiple posters shat on that song right away with an opinion along the lines of "I can just imagine this being in some shitty Susan Sarandon movie released around Christmas"....saw multiple posts along this line of reasoning back in 2009.

Ok, that's a weird fucking reasoning, but oh well :shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom