Why the hell do so many people hate Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone in my school heard Vertigo. A good number liked it.

A lot of people heard City of Blinding Lights. Almost everyone liked it.

Hardly anyone heard Get on Your Boots. The few who did hated it.

The few who did hated it.

scary_bono.jpg

The earlier a U2 fan can realize that not everyone needs to like Bono, and that they don't need to defend him in every backwater comments section on the internet, the sooner that fan can move on to exciting prospects like 'reality'.

:sexywink:

The earlier a U2 fan can realize that not everyone needs to like Bono, and that they don't need to defend him in every backwater comments section on the internet, the sooner that fan can move on to exciting prospects like 'reality'.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :up:

Personally I don't give a rats ass what people think of Bono. I just dont like when people's ignorance/impression/lack of interest/hatred/(whatever it may be) of Bono gets in the way of them opening their minds to U2 as a musical group.

Note, I say opening their minds, as opposed to liking. This is the only case that I will bother a Bono hater.

I just dont like when people's ignorance/impression/lack of interest/hatred/(whatever it may be) of Bono gets in the way of them opening their minds to U2 as a musical group.
Me neither, but then again Oasis are a bunch of wankers and also made shite music, so that's two strikes against them for me, admittedly. I'm victim of doing it.

Still, I don't really care anymore if people like U2, or if they like Bono, or they don't like U2 because of Bono. Life goes on.

I agree totally that if some people dislike Bono or group, you cant battle it out to try and make them like him, within like an hour.

it just dont happen

think of the groups or solo artists Bono/U2 fans dont like, would you want to be mind-fuked into liking them/that person?

no, you'd be pretty pissed off at someone's attempt.

dont give what you wouldn't want to receive..:D

someday U2 wont exist, but as history in the music industry.

Back
Top Bottom