Why does Adam take this fan's CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was either a fake U2 cd, so clayton took back what was rightfully his or it was a demo someone gave him to listen to.

Some guy just gave back the CD of The Bomb that was stolen in summer of 2004. It's amusing to look back at it at how much press that incident got.

I'm sure this question has been asked before. This video is before the Barcelona show where Adam comes out to meet fans and sign autographs, at about 1:00 into the video he takes a fans CD and gives it to his bodyguard. It doesn't seem like much of a disruption, the fan doesn't seem upset at all. Does anyone know whats going on?

Wow that went quick! If it was the guy's demo then it would have taken longer!

Must be drugs!:wink:

well it looks to me like the dude with the glasses is telling Adam to 'take that, take that.......back to......' (something like that) while getting an autograph on another cd.

so must be a demo thang or something...............
:shrug:

plus I always figured Adam was shy with crowds. he is such a cool spud thou....even if he seems withdrawn!

Adam is not evil, mean, rude, bad... whatever.

I've met Adam a number of times and he's always been super cool.

Such as this day (pictured below) when Adam came outside after a pre-Vertigo tour rehearsal and hung out and chatted with us.

2005-03-26_Adam_Clayton-1.jpg

Can we make "Why Did Adam Steal?" the new "Why Did Bono Lie?" I'd enjoy that thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom