Why do I have 2 copies of U22?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
Apologies if there are other topics about this, I tried searching but I wasn't finding anything.

I ended up receiving two copies of U22 from Live Nation. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned.

I'm not trying to gloat, I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else...or if I will be charged for another subscription (yes I know this isn't the official site, but I like this community better).

My understanding is that the mailing priority for U22 was based on how big of a fan you are. The biggest fans got their copies early; those who had to wait are considered "casual" fans by U2.com.

If you got two copies, you're in the elite. Be grateful. And yes, you're gloating. My copy was signed by Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen Jr., Adam Clayton and John Vanderslice, but you don't see me bragging.

Delete this post. Live Nation is watching.

Edgeman said:
Apologies if there are other topics about this, I tried searching but I wasn't finding anything.

I ended up receiving two copies of U22 from Live Nation. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned.

I'm not trying to gloat, I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else...or if I will be charged for another subscription (yes I know this isn't the official site, but I like this community better).

Yes, i read of other ppl receiving 2 copies. It happens because the LN is disorganized. You will not be charged twice.

It happens sometimes. I received doubles of one or two of the gifts over the years. I know I received 2 of the U2 Medium, Rare & Remastered, so I passed one on to someone who never received theirs.

Sometimes they fail, some people got nothing while other people got doubles. You could offer it to another fan for a small price, or throw it on ebay for the big bucks.

My understanding is that the mailing priority for U22 was based on how big of a fan you are. The biggest fans got their copies early; those who had to wait are considered "casual" fans by U2.com.

If you got two copies, you're in the elite. Be grateful. And yes, you're gloating. My copy was signed by Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen Jr., Adam Clayton and John Vanderslice, but you don't see me bragging.

Delete this post. Live Nation is watching.

Your copy was only signed by them? Bono personally hand delivered mine after I picked out the setlist. All that voting you all did was a sham. But you didn't hear this from me. :shh:

:hmm: One time I got a Reese's Peanut Butter cup with 22 of the dark brown paper cups on it. That's sort of the same thing, isn't it?

Hey Edgeman,

Any chance you want to sell it?

I'm not a fan club member and can't afford the big bucks people are asking on eBay...

Thanks in advance!

Well mine was received pretty heavily damaged and they told me they were resending a new one for me.... but I never got it. So I'm guessing you got mine.

IMAG0685.jpg

Well, for what it's it worth, mine finally came! I know they started finally sending them out again last week, so some should be expecting them soon.

If you haven't gotten yours yet, I highly suggest calling that 800 number at the bottom of the U2.com store page. They will tell you if it's been sent or not specifically.

Back
Top Bottom