Why did you buy the uber deluxe box of achtung baby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread should be called: "Why didn't you buy the Uber Deluxe box" :giggle:

I didn't buy it either. I prefer to save up money for the next tour instead of buying things I probably will never use such as vinyls.

I won't be getting the Uber Deluxe, but I have no problem with it. I'm actually happy the band didn't put any exclusive audio or video in it. That's the kind of stuff that would piss me off. That's all I care about owning and everything is in the Super Deluxe.

The same people who sit in the douchebag seats.

:wink:

Don't be hatin'! :heart:

For the next tour, I'm gonna buy that "super uber duper so deluxe you can't stand it" seat. Adam and Larry personally carry me in.

They just better bring beer, dammit! They forgot last time! :madwife:

I'm choosing to pay my student loans and to stop my car from getting repossessed instead of getting the uber edition.

:tsk:

Next you'll be writing something really stupid like you want to eat and have to pay rent or mortgage. Where are your priorities?!?!

:wink:

Was that another zinger? :up::up:

Ooh! I hope so. I love Zingers. My favorite is the fake raspberry flavored one. Mmm... :drool:

I appear to be in the minority here. I'm getting the uber deluxe set. At least, I pre-ordered it. I can't really afford it either, considering I've only been working about 6 months since I finished school and I'm going to Ireland next month. BUT, I really wanted it so... :shrug: I always have the option of cancelling if I run out of money by the time it's released. I hope that isn't the case though. :)

If I get a set it will be the über one, I need the glasses, documentary and all my U2 videos are outdated vhs so a dvd will be nice even though I would prefer the MTV Zoo Tv outside broadcast. I haven't been properly collecting U2 in ages and missed this last tour so I can indulge.

Because I want awesome Lithographs of Anton Corbijns work, because AB is awesome, and because I have the money!
Not to mention an awesome documentary by mr. Davis Guggenheim is included. <3

Because I want awesome Lithographs of Anton Corbijns work, because AB is awesome, and because I have the money!
Not to mention an awesome documentary by mr. Davis Guggenheim is included. <3

I'm looking forward to watch the documentary. I guess the fly glasses are from theflyshades.com, I want to do a rough calculation of how much those items I want will cost by it's own compared to the über box-set before I decide, not everything in that box is something I feel I need.

I don't need the Fly Glasses, but yeah , they are kind of iconic.
So why the hell not. The only wtf. Items in the box to me are the pins/magnet kind of thingy's.

No, it's available for pre-order. It comes out in early November.

Thanks!

I looked at all the stuff included. I don't really need all that, although it would be nice to have it!

I am out of a job right now, so can't preorder right now. I may have to wait till Christmas for this one.

I preordered it because...

I was tired of my unused treadmill staring at me accusingly. So I sold it on Craigslist, got back half of my bedroom, and needed to quickly spend my guilt money on something totally unnecessary. It makes sense on some level.

I preordered it because...

I was tired of my unused treadmill staring at me accusingly. So I sold it on Craigslist, got back half of my bedroom, and needed to quickly spend my guilt money on something totally unnecessary. It makes sense on some level.

I'm in love with your reason. :lol: From treadmill to über box-set, what a change for your bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom