Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses acoustic cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
YouTube - U2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses acoustic cover

I haven't posted any covers of mine here in a while, but I was recording tonight and thought this one turned out quite nicely. I debated whether or not to even make a thread about this because this version is so conservative, but what the hell. Hope you guys dig it.

Also, here's a download link, because youtube compresses the hell out of the audio and it sounds terrible:

http://www.media fire.com/?oguzo5nnbzm

I enjoyed that LemonMelon! It's always great to hear U2 songs stripped down and changed; sometimes it really helps bring out the song and we can hear it in a new way.

Also, good to know some people here actually have musical talent... not just a bunch of wannabe's arguing about about jack when they couldn't put two chords together.

:) Thanks so much. Glad you guys liked the guitar work. Even though I pretty much have the song down from memory, the little variations on the chords kept screwing me up. U2 really needs to bring this song back live.

A good job overall. My only criticism was that it seemed to drag on for a while. But overall nice job. Always good to know that one of my favourite u2 songs gets lots of attention.

Back
Top Bottom