Who's Going To Ride Your Wild Horses - Demo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it's from the Achtung Baby outtakes that ended up as widely-spread bootlegs. There are a couple different compilations of them floating around out there.

Looks like it's from the Achtung Baby outtakes that ended up as widely-spread bootlegs. There are a couple different compilations of them floating around out there.

I have this bootleg but this song wasn't on it. Goes to show how many of these demos are floating around.

Ha - I was just going by the image on the video, where it says "The Achtung Baby Working Tapes."

I'm not even sure which version I have in my bootleg collection; I've certainly never listened to the whole thing.

I believe this also goes by the names "Morning Child" and "Don't Say Goodbye"...I have something very similar under both names. I haven't listened to this whole thing, but I assume it's much the same...

I feel like I still haven't heard all those outtakes. Either that or they go by so many different names that it just seems like there are more.

I believe this also goes by the names "Morning Child" and "Don't Say Goodbye"...I have something very similar under both names. I haven't listened to this whole thing, but I assume it's much the same...

I feel like I still haven't heard all those outtakes. Either that or they go by so many different names that it just seems like there are more.

Who knows but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing. Here's another one called Seize The Day which turned out to be Acrobat.

YouTube - U2 Seize the Day

This is on the Axtung Beibi Outtakes 3 Disks that is on The Spiral staircase website. It's titled Morning Child/Don't Turn Around.

I also asked about it in Music On The Internet and someone sent me this version without the blurp. I love it .

Back
Top Bottom