Whole Lotta Love during UTEOTW Wembley 09?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
hi!

i saw that Whole Lotta Love reportedly was snippeted in the end of Until The End of The World from Wembley 15 August 2009 according to u2gigs.com.

now, i've checked both my DVD-bootleg and You Tube-clips but i still can't hear neither Edge nor Bono play or sing anything resembling Whole Lotta Love.

i even checked the intro to the next song, New Year's Day, but there's no snippet in the intro either.

http://www.u2gigs.com/show1619.html

Comments: Surprisingly, Bono plays guitar during Bad. He also alters some of the lyrics, completely changing most of the "if you should ask, then maybe they'd tell me what I should say" verse. The Edge briefly snippets the riff of Whole Lotta Love at the end of Until The End Of The World, just after Bono snippets Break On Through.

Don't know about that one, but U2 regularly snippeted that song on Discotheque during the Popmart tour.

yeah, i know, and during Bullet The Blue Sky occasionally during the Elevation tour.

still, i found it pretty rare that it was snippeted during the 360 tour (if this is true at all)

Back
Top Bottom