WHICH ONE is worst POP or NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TIJERINO

The Fly
i was under the impression that POP was the worst ever, today, I don't know.
I am a hardcore U2 fan and really disappointed. :doh:

this album has no song to be remembered along the future years...the only half good song is moment of surrender, and guess what.... is too long for radio play. I really feel sad of this new album

too long for radio play

Have you listened to the radio recently? NOT being on radio is often a good indicator of quality in my view.

And you were "under the impression" Pop was worst? Is this your impression or are you just repeating what you hear? Pop takes a long time to get into, but I see it as one of U2's best albums - better than NLOTH at this moment in time.

Listen to Rattle and Hum if you wanna hear U2's worst record. :angry:

well from tha stand if you think of Irish revolutionary, suburban cowboy, the fly, MrMacPhisto, and from 2000 rock star to philanthropist.... i choose THE FLY as my favorite:edge:

It's like asking which flavor of ice cream is worse, chocolate or vanilla. No matter which one you choose, ice cream is still really good :shrug:

this album has no song to be remembered along the future years...the only half good song is moment of surrender, and guess what.... is too long for radio play. I really feel sad of this new album

You feel sad because it's not radio friendly mainstream?

:|

wait... this thread is a joke right?

i mean nevermind the two albums in question...
but does anyone take something this poor seriously?

why are there replies to this?

Have you listened to the radio recently? NOT being on radio is often a good indicator of quality in my view.

And you were "under the impression" Pop was worst? Is this your impression or are you just repeating what you hear? Pop takes a long time to get into, but I see it as one of U2's best albums - better than NLOTH at this moment in time.

Listen to Rattle and Hum if you wanna hear U2's worst record. :angry:

dont get me wrong, i just dont like this album. i was thinking to go to 2 tour dates at least, now i dont know man.

Yeah, you don't like this album, ok, you made your point, I think we can lay this thread to rest now.

Btw, Pop is a great album.

dont get me wrong, i just dont like this album. i was thinking to go to 2 tour dates at least, now i dont know man.

are you sure you'll have time to catch any of the shows? what if you're busy constructing interesting and thought provoking threads such as this one?

surely you won't have time to do both?

Back
Top Bottom