WHICH ONE is worst POP or NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm.......You must have skipped track 2,4,and 10 then.

See I would have said 2,5 and 10 but I think we are on the same page that there are at least 3 memorable/great/classic songs. Just wait to we here all of these mother f'ers live...there may be a few to add to this list.

Rattle and Hum.

I always hear this listed as one of the worst u2 albums but I have to be honest. If you take out the live songs and leave just the studio songs, you have one kick ass album (if you want to put with or with you or bad live I wont complain). But really:

Desire...WOW
Angel of Harlem...WOW
All I want is you....WOW
Heartland.....WOW
God Part II....wow (little wow)

I always hear this listed as one of the worst u2 albums but I have to be honest. If you take out the live songs and leave just the studio songs, you have one kick ass album (if you want to put with or with you or bad live I wont complain). But really:

Desire...WOW
Angel of Harlem...WOW
All I want is you....WOW
Heartland.....WOW
God Part II....wow (little wow)

Yes Rattle and Hum is a pretty good album to me too.:up:

are you sure you'll have time to catch any of the shows? what if you're busy constructing interesting and thought provoking threads such as this one?

surely you won't have time to do both?

hahaha, that response really made me laugh.... well done!

Achtung Baby sucks too. So does The Joshua Tree. And don't get me started on War and The Unforgettable Fire. In fact, there are no good U2 albums. And all of their songs suck too.

I hate U2.

(sarcasm) :|

Take a look at the new Noel thread and you'll change your opinion... :wink:

well from tha stand if you think of Irish revolutionary, suburban cowboy, the fly, MrMacPhisto, and from 2000 rock star to philanthropist.... i choose THE FLY as my favorite bono character ever

And on-topic..
I love both albums, but NLOTH is my 3rd fav and is on the same level as TJT and AB to me. Pop is my 6th fav... so I guess I would have to say it's the worst one. Even though I love it. :shrug:

I know... :sexywink: :wink:
:lol:
Nice one.

But dude, I don't understand...how do you not like Boy? This is just blowing my mind...

THEY CREATED THIS ALBUM WHEN THEY WERE OUR AGE MOFO! IT'S THE ONE ALBUM WE CAN REALTE TO THE MOST AT THIS STAGE IN OUR LIVES!

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING 17/18/19 AND JUST GOING CRAZY AND MAKING COMPLETE ASSES OF OURSELVES!

But dude, I don't understand...how do you not like Boy? This is just blowing my mind...

THEY CREATED THIS ALBUM WHEN THEY WERE OUR AGE MOFO! IT'S THE ONE ALBUM WE CAN REALTE TO THE MOST AT THIS STAGE IN OUR LIVES!

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING 17/18/19 AND JUST GOING CRAZY AND MAKING COMPLETE ASS'S OF OURSELVES!

Where did I said I don't like it? :sexywink:

Whoaaa POP is U2's best along w/Achtung Baby, NLOTH is my 4th fav, Bomb was by far their worst album...and most would agree.

Back
Top Bottom