What's up with Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He also said he was going to have his drum kit completely encased within a bubble on the tour, so he doesn't get Ebola wafting up from the peasants on the field.

I wonder who would win in a staring contest...:hmm:

grumpy-cat-600x450.jpg
45bd1c_15a9e4d011974125b59d03ca8c995f74.jpg_srz_p_385_515_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

OH Those EYES...oooo :ohmy:... those staring eyes....devil eyes.
Looks like a bad-ass chuppacabra and a young pale vampire from that Tom Cruise film.
Larry looks too pale.
I think he may actually be half-vampire.
In the Last Rolling Stones interview (2014) they mention that he is a "Dracula".
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/u2-magazine-article-scans-212625-14.html
"...during the recording of the Songs of Innocence, they have been sharing digs, coping
with another´s eccentricities - Edge composing, loudly, in the middle of the night;
Mullen so nocturnal they have dubbed him Dracula. It´s a sitcom waiting to be filmed."

Definitely Larry.

That poor cat would take one look into his cold dark eyes & probably piss itself.

The only real controversial stuff was when he said that steel doesn't melt at the temperature that jet fuel burns and, you know, maybe we should be taking a closer look at that.

In other words, Larry has clearly been spending quality time with Edge again. Spouting all that sciency mumbo-jumbo. :nerd:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

In other words, Larry has clearly been spending quality time with Edge again. Spouting all that sciency mumbo-jumbo. :nerd:
Well I'm not sure how Edge feels about 9/11, but Larry's made things abundantly clear with his comments, and I have to say he has some points. Are we asking the right questions? Should we really trust this government?

I wonder who would win in a staring contest...:hmm:

grumpy-cat-600x450.jpg
45bd1c_15a9e4d011974125b59d03ca8c995f74.jpg_srz_p_385_515_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

U2 Walk on Water!

Bono will tell you two facts about Larry Mullen Jr. (and rarely has the "Junior" been so apt): He is resistant to the ravages of time because, like Dorian Gray, he keeps a painting in his attic that ages horribly every year while Mullen preserves his boyish looks. He calls this hideous image "Bono." Secondly, never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got a backup. "He might not necessarily thump you," Bono explains, "but you never know who's around the corner."

But right now, the taut, tough beat-master is observing a cute kitten as it skitters across the bare boards toward him. The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer shrieks like a girl. "I hate cats," he shudders, pathetically attempting to regain his composure. "I had a horrible experience with one as a child."

U2 Walk on Water!

Bono will tell you two facts about Larry Mullen Jr. (and rarely has the "Junior" been so apt): He is resistant to the ravages of time because, like Dorian Gray, he keeps a painting in his attic that ages horribly every year while Mullen preserves his boyish looks. He calls this hideous image "Bono." Secondly, never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got a backup. "He might not necessarily thump you," Bono explains, "but you never know who's around the corner."

But right now, the taut, tough beat-master is observing a cute kitten as it skitters across the bare boards toward him. The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer shrieks like a girl. "I hate cats," he shudders, pathetically attempting to regain his composure. "I had a horrible experience with one as a child."

everyone should wear grumpy cat t-shirts on tour just for Larry

If you are already scared of Larry, do not look deep into the depths of your SOI cd sleeve. His head floats there... waiting... :evil:

Shine a light down inside the sleeve... IT'S THERE :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
larrythelurker.jpg~original

You see that photo from the film?
That dead cold look in his eyes. like Clint Eastwood has.
I will tell you why Larry is so serious all the time and always so grumpy.

Go back to the POP era concerts and take a look at Larry´s
Army print T-Shirt.
What does he have written on that T-Shirt?
That is WHO and WHAT Larry is really all about.
That is correct.
He is a professional "Hitman".
He is a professional killer. A bounty hunter.
The U2 drummer thing is just his disguise.

If you take a look at newspapers after the U2 concerts , you will notice in the
importante pages, that some businessman or drug dealer has
been killed by an unknown person(s).
That is because Larry has got the hitman-contracts prepared to happen on
the same dates the U2 concerts are in town.

Why do you think he is always so absent in so many interviews?
Why do you think he is always shy about taking photos?
Why do you think he must let off all that fustration he has and hit the
drums? - He is just practicing on how to beat up drug dealers on the street.
The drums are his exercise machine!

So you're pretty much saying Larry is the modern day Chuck Berris? That would make Bono .... Gene Gene the Dancing Machine

Back
Top Bottom